- Over eight years of application development experience with focus on UI
- Two years of mobile programming experience across multiple platforms (Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile)
|Languages: ||C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, XML, XAML, HTML, CSS|
|Desktop Technologies: || Win32, MFC, WinForms, WPF, COM/ATL, .NET, OpenGL|
|Mobile Technologies: ||Windows Mobile 6 SDK, .NET Compact Framework 3.5, OpenGL ES, Android SDK, iPhone SDK|
|Tools: ||Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode, Expressions Blend, Subversion, SourceSafe, ClearCase|
Samsung Electronics, San Jose, CA
Senior Software Engineer (9/2009 - Present)
Member of Framework Software team. Currently involved in various Android initiatives.
Software Engineer (6/2008 - 9/2009)
UI engineer in mobile R&D lab. Developed applications and platform software for current and future Windows Mobile smartphones.
Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division, Philadelphia, PA
Software Engineer (3/2004 - 6/2008)
UI engineer in the Machinery Controls System (MCS) department. Developed human-machine interfaces (HMI) for US aircraft carrier control systems.
- Developed WYSIWYG UI editor to assist designers in constructing UI screens
- Developed ActiveX controls and ATL/COM components to interface with communication code to ship machinery
- Provided on-site debugging support when deploying the CVN MCS aboard five different carriers
Intern (3/2001 - 2/2004)
Assisted in development of the USS Ticonderoga Onboard Trainer (OBT) software package. The software simulated live ship plant conditions for sailors to train on.
- Created user-interface screens for the OBT
- Rendered 3-D models of ship plant machinery (i.e. pumps, valves, tanks) in LightWave
- Created and maintained ship signal database that contained over 3000 entries
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
B.S. in Computer Engineering